SDR - Sales Development Representative
Please send CV to Edge.email@example.com
We are looking for a SDR to play a critical role in the expansion of our sales efforts.
Create meetings for the sales people with relevant potential customers.
Our potential customers are large and well-known companies and brands that own applications with millions of users.
1. Locating and mapping the company's potential customers.
2. Collect information through the company's website, articles, posts and publications of the company or the manager.
3. Conducting market research which will include an accurate definition of the target audience.
4. Sending information that generates interest and scheduling a meeting [inquiries via LinkedIn / email / for a telephone conversation]
5. Developing the relationship with the lead, learning his business strategy, his needs, weaknesses, considering his budget, and several other parameters that will determine whether the offered product or service is indeed relevant for him.
• Experience in a sales position - an advantage
• American or someone who has lived in the US for a while.
• Good drafting ability.
• Excellent interpersonal communication.
• Sales skills, ability to research and learn independently, persistence, determination, durability.